January 27, 2008

Christmas '07


Christmas came and went so fast this year! I definitely think the days are getting shorter...
Or maybe it's that I haven't made time to smell the
warm chocolate chip cookies lately(I like chocolate much better than roses) Just enjoying a nice evening by the fire with a cup of hot tea would take up too much time! So, I guess my 2008 resolution will be to make more cookies, and drink more sleepy time tea...maybe even read a book that has nothing to do with nursing? Can't promise, but I can always hope. We hope this year will be slow for you too...although we are almost finished with January!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great hearing about how much fun Jared and Brent had the football game. 10 hours what a drive. The Christmas picture is nice. I myself wish January would end. I've had a wierd month. Love you guys, Mom

The Serons said...

I can't believe how the boys are growing up. I think Ohio is serving you well. We love you and miss you lots. Let's see if we can't get the boys together this summer. It would be fun for them to play together.

The Richardsons said...

Holy macaroni is that Lucas on the right? You must have switched him with another kid because he is huge! I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up!


Glad you are here! Please enjoy!
You know me...I am one to write as much as I talk, so please keep scrolling in case you missed something new...I tend to write a few blogs at a time!