August 23, 2008

Lucas "Lucky" Burden

Not that I believe in "luck" per se. I know there are angels out there protecting us and God grants miracles, that allow us to live to see another day. And thanks to Brent's side, Lucas has some Irish in him, too. I actually like the sound of "Lucky" better than, "Lukey". So, with that said I like to call Lucas, Lucky, for fun. And so far this week he has lived up to his name...
  • Bit his tongue, too which he kept biting over and over.
  • Fell down carpeted flight of stairs, followed by a welt on his hip.
  • Stuck key in outlet, to his dismay, it wasn't as fun as it looked!
  • Scraped big toe playing with his brothers on the porch.
  • Scraped his knee up, he didn't realize playing with hot wheels could be so dangerous!
Of course, he had to explain to Jared and Eric that they shouldn't play with keys. And he isn't really able to wear his shoes without whining for the first few minutes. But, all in all he will live to see another day and that's the most important news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love 3yr old Lucas's. Yours sounds like an adventurer...! Mine watches everyone else try something before he figures its worth diving in.

Congrats on all your hard work, your new job, Brents success with the kitchens and all in all surviving with 3 boys, I mean 4.

April said...

He is such a cutie. I wonder when he will start telling people that his aunt is "agent"


Glad you are here! Please enjoy!
You know me...I am one to write as much as I talk, so please keep scrolling in case you missed something new...I tend to write a few blogs at a time!