June 3, 2007

Dad & Mom visit


Brent, his dad Elbert and my dad Rocky

Lucas, Eric & Jared

My mom and dad came out to visit a few weeks ago, it was great! The boys were so excited to see them! They could only stay a few days, which actually felt more like hours to me. We tried to make the most of it by going to the National Underground Railroad Museum in Cincinnati and just hangin' out around the house. We celebrated Lucas' 2nd birthday, went to Eric's last school concert and ate at White Castle. They were gone before we knew it!

Lucas & Papa

Mom & me

4 comments:

Dan The Man said...

I miss you guys. You all look so good.

Dan The Man said...

hahahahahha! that's funny. you gott's it, i will change the name.

Rocky Linda and Kevin said...

It was wonderful spending time with everyone. I really enjoyed watching Eric play in the orchestra and playing football with jared. Lucas kept me smiling the whole time I was there.
Thanks to Jared for letting us share his room and I cant believe how big the boys are getting. Brent's family was so warm and inviting. We miss everyone very much and I still have a craving for more White Castles.
The house is beautiful and the yard is perfect for the boys to play in.
You all make us so very proud and happy

The Serons said...

We miss you. I am trying to talk your Mom and Aunt Irene into coming to visit so that we can go through all of the pictures and scan them to share. Would love if you could come out too. It could be a fun girls trip.
Think about it. No date yet though.


Glad you are here! Please enjoy!
You know me...I am one to write as much as I talk, so please keep scrolling in case you missed something new...I tend to write a few blogs at a time!