February 6, 2009

It's been a while.

Truth is, I didn't feel like writing about anything except for Rocky.
Then one day, I was on the phone with my cousin Melissa, and she said something to me that made sense. It was something to the effect of one day I will be able to talk about other things again, write about things that aren't so emotional, or sad. Write about the kids again, or things that make me happy. Just get back to being me.

Humph! It was sort of like a light went on, I was actually taken aback from it. Although she said this to me on Christmas, I have been pondering her words for quite some time. I actually thought where would I start? What would I write about? Would people even want to read what I wrote? I felt like for a while, with blogging, all I had was Rocky's story, and that's all that I wanted to write about. Because honestly, it helped me get through a tough time. It was sort of a therapy for me, to write the blog and read people's responses. It helped me stay connected to the people who loved him, who knew him and it also kept my mind busy. But, many days have passed, many thoughts have come and gone, many events have happened and I haven't taken the time to sit down and write a new blog. So, please forgive me if I am a bit rusty.

I appreciate you for taking the time to let me vent. Thanks for reading this, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog and venting helps us all, Tina.

Thank you!

Jack

The Richardsons said...

I don't think any of us will ever get tired of talking about him, thinking about him, or reading about him. You help us all stay connected too. I think you just write about what you want to, until one day without thinking about it you'll post about something else, you know? But even if you can't think of writing about anything else, we'd love to see some pictures of the boys! :)


Glad you are here! Please enjoy!
You know me...I am one to write as much as I talk, so please keep scrolling in case you missed something new...I tend to write a few blogs at a time!